Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter!!

Here's the first time I had this bike on the rollers. It's the Colnago from an earlier post. About 80 rpm makes balance a little iffy, IMO. The rollers are vintage Kreitler with the optional fan resistance unit. Can you say noisy?



Rollers are more interesting to me than a trainer and helps with handling skills. Linda uses a trainer next to me(brave of her). Just a few 10 sprints on here(with the resistance fan on) has kept me in much better shape for the on the road chances we get. Kansas City has had record cold temps and snowfall this year but we have had a few chances to get out this winter. Still, I can't wait 'till warmer weather!! If it's mid 30s and up(I'm working my way down), I'm good but cagers, as usual, act like you're nuts.

No comments: